˟
DUDY DAYAN
Untitled, 2015 Untitled, 2015
60cmx40cm
color print

> BUY/ More info
Untitled, 2015 Untitled, 2015
100cmx70cm
color print

> BUY/ More info
Untitled, 2015 Untitled, 2015
60cmx40cm
color print

> BUY/ More info
Untitled, 2014 Untitled, 2014
60cmx90cm
color print

> BUY/ More info
Fairies, 2013 Fairies, 2013
60cmx90cm
color print

> BUY/ More info
Untitled, 2015 Untitled, 2015
60cmx90cm
color print

> BUY/ More info
Ma derniere minute, 2008 Ma derniere minute, 2008
60cmx90cm
silver print

> BUY/ More info
Untitled, 2008 Untitled, 2008
60cmx40cm
color print

> BUY/ More info
Untitled, 2010 Untitled, 2010
60cmx90cm
color print

> BUY/ More info
Untitled, 2010 Untitled, 2010
60cmx90cm
color print

> BUY/ More info
Untitled, 2009 Untitled, 2009
60cmx90cm
color print

> BUY/ More info
Untitled, 2009 Untitled, 2009
60cmx90cm
color print

> BUY/ More info
Untitled, 2008 Untitled, 2008
60cmx40cm
color print

> BUY/ More info
Untitled, 2007 Untitled, 2007
60cmx90cm
color print

> BUY/ More info
External mask #2, 2009 External mask #2, 2009
100cmx60cm
color print

> BUY/ More info
Heart, 2008 Heart, 2008
50cmx70cm
color print

> BUY/ More info
Still,Life(foreskin), 2007 Still,Life(foreskin), 2007
100cmx70cm
color print

> BUY/ More info
Flag in formalin Flag in formalin
100cmx80cm
color print

> BUY/ More info
Midas touch, 2008 Midas touch, 2008
60cmx90cm
color print

> BUY/ More info
Osher, 2007 Osher, 2007
110cmx70cm
color print

> BUY/ More info
Regeneration, 2007 Regeneration, 2007
110cmx80cm
color print

> BUY/ More info